Shimanto Search Box

Best Song Ever

Monday, December 10, 2012

Web Hosting Service

Choosing a Web Hosting Service

 

When Choosing a Web Hosting ServiceWhen choosing a Web Hosting company there are many things you need to keep in mind. Things like that: Do I have FTP access? Do I receive E-mail and how many accounts do I get? How much Disk Space am I allocated? What is my bandwidth limit? What happens if I go over my monthly bandwidth limit? Does my account have a CGI-bin? What types of support does the host offer? What if I need a dedicated Server, can I get one? Are any ads placed on my site? Do I receive and free software with my account? All of this questions should be asked before you choose a Web Host.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shimanto

Shimanto's videos on Dailymotion

Total Pageviews